8.10.08

Northern Light


I was born wanting to see the Northern Light. Up to this day I never had the chance to travel to the corners of the earth where the art of the sky is on free display.
I would prefer the color turquoise. Chances are there will come a day where you can order colors in the sky.
I would prefer to sleep in an iglo that night.
I would prefer to wrap myself in a fur blanket and lay on the snow looking up.
I would prefer to be alone. I assume looking at the Northern Light makes you feel alone and small anyways.
I would prefer to drink a vodka. Or probably a whole bottle of vodka.

But in the city of sins the Northern Light hides behind a million layers and lightyears of clouds and dust.
And I find my turquoise in the skyscraper buildings.

1 comment:

J. said...

Beautiful.

'Well, I dreamed I saw the silver
Space ships flying
In the yellow haze of the sun,
There were children crying
And colors flying
All around the chosen ones'